Herndon, Virginia—April 9, 2019—The National Insulation Association (NIA) announced the 2018 Theodore H. Brodie Distinguished Safety Award™ winners at its 64th Annual Convention in Nassau, Bahamas, on April 4, 2019.
NIA’s Safety Award is the only national award for outstanding safety performance in the mechanical insulation industry. NIA created the award program more than a decade ago to recognize top companies that have established structured safety programs to ensure the well-being of their employees and create safe working environments.
NIA’s Safety Award program honors 4 levels of excellence: Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze for Associates (Manufacturers), Contractors, Distributors/Fabricators, and Metal Building Laminators.
In the Contractor category, 7 Irex subsidiaries were awarded the highest level Platinum:
Throughout the judging process, applicant companies remain anonymous and winners are evaluated on the basis of their overall safety program, means of communication, and safety policy. All applicant companies receive an individualized and detailed Safety Training Analysis Results (STAR) Report™. The STAR Report includes personalized recommendations based on each applicant’s answers to the application questions.
Click here to view the full article
- Advanced Energy Protection, LLC, Greenwood, IN
- Advanced Industrial Services, LLC, Toledo, OH
- Advanced Nuclear, LLC, Greenwood, IN
- Advanced Specialty Contractors, LLC, Aston, PA
- Atlantic Contracting & Specialties, LLC, Hicksville, NY
- Cornerstone Services Group, LLC, Kansas City, MO
- I-Star Energy Solutions, East Petersburg, PA